5 Days Tanzania Wildlife Safari – Ngorongoro, Serengeti &Lake Manyara
Day 1: Arrival – Arusha
Upon arrival at Kilimanjaro International Airport, you will warmly be met by our representative and transfer you to your place of stay in Arusha for dinner and an overnight.
Day 2: Game viewing in the famous Ngorongoro Crater
After breakfast, drive to Ngorongoro for lunch and an afternoon game viewing in the famous Crater of Ngorongoro. Ngorongoro Crater is such a unique safari destination, a veritable “Garden of Eden”. With a large concentration of animals and short grasslands, game viewing in the crater or more appropriately a caldera, is excellent as animals are everywhere! The caldera is reputed to contain the highest density of carnivores in the world. Dinner and overnight stay on the Crater rim of Ngorongoro.
Day 3: Ngorongoro – Serengeti National Park
In the morning, leave for Serengeti National Park; arrive for lunch and game viewing in the Park in the afternoon. Serengeti is Tanzania’s most renowned national park and a hone to the greatest concentrations of mammals on the planet. The location of your accommodation is chosen to ensure you see the best wildlife in Africa; dinner and overnight stay in the Mighty Serengeti National Park.
INQUIRE ABOUT THIS TOUR
Day 4: Serengeti – Lake Manyara National Parks
Wake up in the morning and after breakfast, en route game drive to Lake Manyara National Park. Lake Manyara NP is a lovely scenic park that offers another unique experience of a Tanzania Safari! The park is also famous for its elephants; huge number of baboons and due to its varied landscape, the park has an impressive range of other game including wildebeest, buffalo, hippo, flamingo, zebra, warthog, waterbuck, dik-dikand impala. Bird – Watching here is very good, especially raptors, a paradise of its own! Dinner and overnight stay on the Great East African Rift Valley.
Day 5: Departure
Drive back to Arusha for lunch and a day room before an afternoon transfer to Kilimanjaro Airport for your International Flight.
- An English-Speaking Professional Safari Guide,
- All Transport on Safari in 4 x 4 open-roof Land Cruisers,
- All Airport Transfers in Tanzania,
- All Meals in Tanzania,
- All Park Entry Fees and Crater Service Fees,
- All Accommodation in Tanzania,
- Temporary Medical Evacuation Membership Service for Emergency on safari,
- Soft Drinks during game drives-Water/Sodas.
Price does not include:
- Things of Personal Nature such as Phone Calls, Laundry, Drinks in the Hotels,etcetera,
- International Flights,
- Gratuities to your Safari Guides,
- Porterage, Dining & Room Tips,
- All Excursions not included in the Itinerary above,
- Balloon Ride in the Serengeti (Optional, USD 550 per Person