4 Days Tanzania Safari – Tarangire, Lake Manyara& Ngorongoro
Day 1: Arrival – Arusha
Upon arrival at Kilimanjaro International Airport, you will warmly be met by our representative and transfer you to your place of stay in Arusha for dinner and an overnight.
Day 2: Game viewing in Tarangire National Park
After breakfast, drive to Ngorongoro for lunch and followed by an afternoon game drive in the Park. Tarangire is the third largest national park in Tanzania and best known for its largest herds of elephants in Africa and one of the most remaining ancient trees in the world with full of amazing stories, the gigantic Baobab Trees! Here you will be able to observe a diversity of wildlife magnetized by the Tarangire River that allows animals to play and lounge around. Later drive back to you hotel for dinner and an overnight stay in Tarangire.
Day 3: Tarangire – Ngorongoro Crater
After breakfast, drive to Ngorongoro for lunch, and an afternoon game viewing in the famous Crater of Ngorongoro. Ngorongoro Crater is such a unique safari destination, a veritable “Garden of Eden”. With a large concentration of animals and short grasslands, game viewing in the crater or more appropriately a caldera, is excellent as animals are everywhere! The caldera is reputed to contain the highest density of carnivores in the world. Your accommodation in Ngorongoro.
INQUIRE ABOUT THIS TOUR
Day 4: Ngorongoro – Lake Manyara National Park
With picnic lunch, drive to Lake Manyara National Park. Lake Manyara NP is a lovely scenic park that offers another unique experience of a Tanzania Safari! The park is also famous for its elephants; huge number of baboons and due to its varied landscape, the park has an impressive range of other game including wildebeest, buffalo, hippo, flamingo, zebra, warthog, waterbuck, dik-dik and impala. Bird – Watching here is very good, especially raptors, a paradise of its own! In the afternoon drive back to Arusha and transfer to Kilimanjaro Airport for your International Flight.
- An English-Speaking Professional Safari Guide,
- All Transport on Safari in 4 x 4 open-roof Land Cruisers,
- All Airport Transfers in Tanzania,
- All Meals in Tanzania,
- All Park Entry Fees and Crater Service Fees,
- All Accommodation in Tanzania,
- Temporary Medical Evacuation Membership Service for Emergency on safari,
- Soft Drinks during game drives-Water/Sodas.
Price does not include:
- Things of Personal Nature such as Phone Calls, Laundry, Drinks in the Hotels,etcetera,
- International Flights,
- Gratuities to your Safari Guides,
- Porterage, Dining & Room Tips,
- All Excursions not included in the Itinerary above,
- Balloon Ride in the Serengeti (Optional, USD 550 per Person